Our professionals have extensive experience in a variety of infrastructure-related projects including water and wastewater facilities, waste disposal/recycling facilities, public power systems, alternative energy systems, toll roads, airports, transit systems and ports. To support the financing of our infrastructure clients, we have deployed a numerous financing techniques ranging from competitive and negotiated bond issues to the private placement of debt.
Transport / Infrastructure
Representative infrastructure clients include:
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission
- Delaware Transportation Authority
- Delaware Department of Transportation
- Maryland Transportation Authority
- Maryland Department of Transportation
- Baltimore County Revenue Authority (Parking Garages)
- Montgomery County (Parking Garages)
- Prince George’s County (Parking Garages)
- City of Baltimore (Parking Garages)
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Virginia Department of Transportation
- Turnpike Authority of Kentucky
Water & Wastewater
- Northeast MD Waste Disposal Authority
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission
- Ocean Co. Utilities Auth.
- Upper Occoquan Sewage Auth.
- Fairfax Co. Water Auth.
- Co. of Roanoke
- Orange Co. Water & Sewer Auth.
- Cape Fear Water & Sewer Auth.
- Brevard Co.
- Charlotte Co.
- San Elijo Joint Powers Auth.
Solid Waste & Energy
- East. CT Resources Recovery Auth.
- Delaware Solid Waste Auth.
- Northeast MD Waste Disposal Auth.
- Montgomery Co.
- Lake Co.
- City of Portland
- Roanoke Resources Auth.
- Maryland Environmental Service
- Wheelabrator Technologies
- Ogden Projects